1. There is still a ban on hydrofracturing in New York State.
2. Governor Cuomo has named a worthy panel of independent health scientists to review the health section of the sGEIS. Read more at Tom Wilber’s blog
3. Due to SuperStorm Sandy the governor and the majority of people on the east coast now recognize that Global Warming is real. Too bad it took a major disaster to achieve this. The New Normal by Cuomo
4. Federal Judge Hurd has found that old, expired gas leases cannot be extended through force majeuer.
5. Over 500 elected NYS local officials support the continued moratorium on fracking in New York. Elected Officials to Protect New York
Can you think of more? Send us a comment.