2 Ways to Petition
1. The first way to get signatures is to go door to door in your neighborhood.
- Pick one of the points on the petition to talk about that you think will be of interest to that person.
- Hold the clip board in front of you facing the person so it is easy to sign.
- Be calm.
- Be polite.
- Do not argue. If they say no, move on.
Signees should be of voting age – 18 and older. If you want to start a separate Children’s petition use the same petition but write Children: Future Votes across the top
Mail completed petitions to CCNB PO BOX 32 Castle Creek NY 13744
2. A second way to petition is to e-mail this website address to your friends and neighbors and ask them to complete the online petition.